Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Wharton Week 5 Symbaloo

Nathaniel W.
EDG6931

In one word, I will describe my opinion of the aggregator (Symbaloo) and that word is: AMAZING! So how amazing is Symbaloo? Let me explain in a brief story. My wife, who has been up the past two nights with our sick infant, was getting ready for bed and saw Symbaloo on my screen and said, “What is that, it looks really cool”! I proceeded to show the basics of the aggregator, to which she said- I’m going to make an account for myself tomorrow. Key the angels, because this is coming from a sleep deprived mother, who wanted nothing more than to go to bed.

I love the simplicity of Symbaloo’s dashboard, and the efficiency of receiving information. It is very user friendly, while allows users to efficiently group topics of interest into color coded and organized sections of the dashboard. Over the past five days, I have found myself to use my Symbaloo as my homepage. It’s a great way to start each morning, by quickly accessing my most valued content.

Currently, I am enrolled in three graduate class while working full time- so my time is pretty tight. As the summer approaches and things “calm down”, I am going to take the time link my college work and news feeds. The largest advantage is that this will streamline my current searching methods to find and process current information.

1 comment:

  1. Team Symbaloo loved reading this review! It s reviews like this that keep us working hard to make the product better. Thanks Nathaniel!

    Daniela
    -Team Symbaloo

    ReplyDelete